- Fixed bug in grade-malloclab.pl autograder that relied
on bash syntax that is incompatible with sh.
Thanks to Prof. Hugh Lauer, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Fixed a 1-line bug in the mm-implicit.c
and mm-explicit.c example programs that improperly tested
the error code returned by mem_sbrk. Some of the newer
versions of libc malloc allocate in higher memory addresses
that tickle the bug (Another one of those bugs that we're always
warning the students about...sigh).
Thanks to Prof. Paul Haiduk, West Texas A&M University.
- The mm-implicit.c and mm-explicit.c example
programs are not 64-bit clean. Added the -m32 flag to
Makefile and Makefile-handout to reflect this.
- Fixed an off-by-one memory overwrite in the processing for the -f argument (the kind we're always warning the students about...sigh).
Thanks to Prof. John Regehr, University of Utah.
- In config.h, #ifndef __CONFIG_ was
incorrectly spelled #ifndef __CONGIF_.
- Minor change to fix the rule that builds the Latex writeup pages.